29 December 2022
PASS/NOZZLE-FEM 3.4 is released
PASS Team announces release of a new PASS/Nozzle-FEM version, comprehensive engineering software for stresses and flexibility calculation of nozzle-to-shell junctions using the Finite Element Method.
The new version of PASS/Nozzle-FEM significantly expands the software capabilities. The following elements have been implemented in PASS/Nozzle-FEM 3.4:
- Structure attachment with different sections (I\H-beam, channel, and other sections).
- Bend stanchion with a structure section.
- Axial nozzle for a conical head.
The axial nozzle insertion on a conical head from the "Head" UI-branch is now carried out on a flat part, and the insertion from the UI-branch "Conical shell" is made on the conical part.
- New finite element mesh generator.
- Floating point number formats for different value categories used in report generation (dimensions, stresses, stiffness, etc.).
Visit Knowledge Base to check all new software capabilities!
All Customers with active Maintenance Support are recommended to download PASS/Nozzle-FEM 3.4 version.