30 April 2021
PSRE Co Announces Release of PASS/EQUIP 3.3
PSRE Co is pleased to announce that PASS/EQUIP 3.3 is released. The latest software version contains new analysis capabilities, corrections, and features, including the following:
- Consideration of higher harmonics when calculating pulsating wind loads.
- Thermal expansion consideration of vessel elements when determining the loads, including supports.
- Summary table of flanged connections is added.
- Calculation of pins tightening according to PNAE G-7-002-86 in high-pressure caps.
- Improved calculation of MDMT: calculated thickness at a decrease in MDMT can be determined based on the calculated pressure (p) or the maximum allowable pressure (MAWP).
- MDMT calculation by modes (load cases).
- Decoding of calculated parameters γγ, β1β1, β2β2 option when checking applicability of the WRC-537 methodology.
- Floating Tubesheet Exchanger with an Internally Sealed Floating Tubesheet according to ASME VIII-1 UHX (Figure UHX-14.1, ©).
- Calculation of the natural vibration period for horizontal and vertical vessels (when calculating loads according to EN 1998).
Visit the product page to get more information about PASS/EQUIP 3.3.
All users with active Maintenance Support are recommended to download the new software version.
To update your dongle, please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.