04 June 2021
PSRE Co Announces Release of PASS/NOZZLE-FEM 3.3
The new version of PASS/NOZZLE-FEM contains significant enhancements and new features, including the following:
- Fatigue assessment as per ASME BPVC.VIII.2-2019 and capability to set design and operating loads were added.
- Import of PASS/EQUIP XML files was added.
- Spherical unbeaded head (cover) model was added.
- Postprocessor capabilities were expanded, including display of specified loads.
- Capabilities of RTF report generator were expanded.
- Program manual was significantly redesigned.
Visit PASS/NOZZLE-FEM Knowledge Base to learn more about the new version.
All users of PASS/NOZZLE-FEM with active maintenance support are recommended to download the latest software release.
To update your dongle, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.