31 July 2019
New version of PASS/Equip is released
PASS/Equip 3.1 is available starting from 31 July 2019.
New version of PASS/Equip includes a number of additional analysis features, options and corrections.
The most important changes are listed below.
- New components have been added:
- Bellows expansion joint for elements ‘Cylindrical shell’;
- Support lugs for horizontal vessels;
- Nozzle in the floating head of the heat exchanger;
- Service platforms for horizontal vessels;
- Virtual divider for volumes with different pressures;
- Calculation of shells due to saddles and lugs and legs supports as per EN 13445-3.
- Option to specify the outside diameter for some components (cylindrical shell, nozzle) is added.
- In the flange joint, option ‘Spectacle Blind’ is added with the calculation of the clamped flat head.
- Asymmetrical saddle support configurations with 4 and 5 stiffening ribs are added.
Users with active Maintenance Support are recommended to download the new version of PASS/Equip.
To get the new version of PASS/Equip, please contact your Partner.